Access control is a security technique that regulates who or what can view or use resources in a computing environment. It is a fundamental concept in security that minimizes risk to the business or organization.
- This RFID Proximity access controller using proximity system is one of the modern access control systems.
- The state-of-the-art CPU and integrated circuit techniques are applied to keep all the data from loss due to power failure.
- It is powerful and can open the door using proximity cards, passwords, or the hybrid.
- The access controller can provide users with more convenience by connecting to terminals.
- This product offers a method for controlling access safely and automatically, qualifying it as an ideal equipment for businesses, offices, factories, and communities.